- 2 ¼ cups quinoa flour (you can mill yours at home or buy from your local co-op)
- 4 tsp baking powder (we use aluminum free)
- 1 tbsp heap full sugar
- ¾ salt
- 2 large happy eggs (free range)
- 1 ¼ cup milk (we use almond milk)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oil (we use grapeseed oil)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside
In another bowl beat the egg, add all wet ingredients in the egg mixture and combine. Pour egg mixture into the dry ingredients mixing well to create a thin batter. Make sure waffle iron is properly greased and follow manufacturer’s direction. We make a batch and freeze for instant wholesome yummy breakfast.
Decadent blackberries toppings
- 1 cup blackberries (frozen is okay)
- ½ cup grade B maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Raw butter
Bring all to a slow simmer for about 4 minutes..
Follow us on face book @yummyspoonfuls for more wholesome recipes and feeding tips..