Healthy is becoming the new trend, Chick-fil-A commits to Stop Sales of Poultry Raised With Antibiotics. This is the beginning of change towards the right direction.
There is a clear impact of nutrition on the potential development of diseases and other late-life cognitive disorders, this is not news since we have been talking about this for ages but it is good to see companies slowly trying to clean up their act.
We don’t need to be ingesting hormones or antibiotics and the gazillion of other toxins from synthetic colors, additives, preservatives etc, this is a baby step but it is one towards the right direction. The cleaner the food (free of harmful toxins) the better it is to the consumer. We are a long ways away from cleaning up our food supply chain but kudos to Chick-Fil-A for this move though personally I will still not eat or feed my family fast/processed food, will wait until commercial food is made fresh like we do at home. The fight for real food continues and real soon fresh food like yummy spoonfuls will be the new normal. We are what we eat.. Read story New York Times
- Breast milk is baby’s first vaccine
- Strawberry & Mango homemade fizzy drink for our soda free home!
- Yummy Spoonfuls Has Secured Its Growth Path!!!!!
- One Tasty Green Beans and Shrimp…
- THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT CANOLA OIL.
- Scientists officially link processed foods to autoimmune disease
- Food is healthcare & medicine is sick-care
- Fresh easy homemade organic finger foods for babies.
- Homemade remedies for cold & cough
- Yummy Homemade Recipe for Baby’s first Christmas!
- 21st Century Vegetarians
- 90210 organic
- Amy Watson
- Atlanta Family Coaching
- Atlanta pediatric nutrition
- Baby Steps
- Blah Blah Boutique
- Blog Directory
- Bye bye with baby
- Catered Tastes
- Celebrity Baby Blog
- Classy mommy
- Cookies for babies
- cool mom picks
- Cozy me
- FIO360 Eco Care & Learning Boutique
- Glenwood Park Farmers Market
- Ladies Who Launch
- Miss LaLa Tree House
- Mommy to magazine
- Moms Favorite Stuff
- Nourish Water
- Oh Baby! Fitness
- Original Belly Works
- Pediatric Dentistry at Vinings
- pepsi we inspire
- Positively organic
- Resturant Eugene
- SANDY SPRINGS PEDIATRICS AND ADOLESCENT MEDICINE
- The Art of Touch Therapeutic Massage Center
- The lady and the blog
- The Mom Entrepreneur Co-Op Shop
- The Pregnancy Massage Center
- Wellstar Physicians Group- Rogena L. Miller, M.D
- Yummy Spoonfuls
- Yummy Spoonfuls